Invacare® Full - Electric Bed
The Invacare Full-Electric Bed offers the greatest convenience for the patient and caregiver. The easy-to use pendant control provides motorized positioning of the upper body and knees, and also adjusts bed frame height for efficient use of accessories and for safe and easy transfer.
Invacare beds, mattresses and rails, excluding therapeutic support surfaces and bariatric beds, when used as a system and sold new after August 1, 2007, meet the voluntary FDA Guidelines for bed rail entrapment
- High impact bed end panels are more durable, impact and scratch resistant; washable for easy cleaning. Universal bed ends can be used as either the headboard or footboard on the bed
- Rubber caster tread for better tracking with non-marring material. DC low voltage, compact motor system Quiet motor operation and fast cycle time on lowering height of bed for efficient bed set-up
- Motor system with waterproof enclosures is rated IP66. Washable with standard water pressure. The bed must not be power washed. Color-coded connections on junction box for easier maintenance
- Double-insulated junction box provides extra protection against electrical shock. Ergonomic hand pendant comes with durable strain relief and heavy-duty cord. Waterproof casing for easy cleaning, conveniently attaches to bed sheet with clip or rail with hand pendant cradle (sold separately)
- Hand pendant cradle available for convenient storage of hand pendant model # 26975. Interchangeability simplifies storage, reduces inventory complexity