Fold-Down Lifts - What are they?
These fold-down lifts make lifting and storing your manual folding wheelchair or scooter virtually effortless. Simply connect the lift strap, press a button, and your mobility device is raised or lowered. Lift easily folds down after use.Highlights
- Power Raise/Lower and Manual Rotate Operation
- Lifting capacity: 200 lb/90 kg
- Lift folds down when not in use
- Easy, one button operation
- Docking device for your mobility device is included at no charge
- Safe/Reliable - lifecycle and strength tested beyond industry standards
- No structural modifications to your vehicle - can be easily removed for vehicle resale
- Can reinstall in your next vehicle
- Bruno’s Back-Off™ backrest removal device allows someone to lift off the backrest part of the mobility device seat, allowing it to fit into shorter vehicle openings without having to remove the entire seat! Available for many different scooters and powerchairs (ASL-400 only).
- Can be powered by the vehicle's battery or the optional Bruno Pow'rPac (a self-contained power supply that is charged through the vehicle's power port). Allows unit operation even if vehicle battery is inoperable. Recommended for hybrid vehicles with small accessory batteries.
- Works with minivans, SUVs, Crossovers, full-size vans and sedans (check with your local Bruno dealer to confirm compatibility with your vehicle)
- Hundreds of custom, vehicle-specific mounting kits are available for an extra clean and precise installation
- Sales, installation and service provided by our factory-trained worldwide network of dealers
- Bruno Valet™ Signature Seating complement your vehicle lift for a total mobility solution
- Up to $1200 is available to help pay for a vehicle lift through Mobility Reimbursement Programs
- Walk from the front to the rear of the vehicle and vice versa.
- Stand for two to three minutes
- Press a button to raise/lower lift strap
- Have adequate balance and strength to attach the docking device. This may require bending over and reaching downward as well as having good hand dexterity
- Hold down a button on a hand-held pendant to raise/lower the lift strap, then gently guide the mobility device as you manually rotate the lift in/out of the vehicle.
- Fold down the seat back and/or tiller of the mobility device if applicable.
- In vehicles with limited opening height such as SUVs or where the seat back is higher than the vehicle opening height, the customer must be able to remove the mobility device seat or use a seat assist option (if available).