Take-Apart Lifts - What are they?
These take-apart lifts are exceptionally versatile, designed to help store your scooter in vehicles with smaller trunks. Connect the lift strap, press a button, and your parially-assembled scooter is raised or lowered. Lift easily disassembles after use.Highlights
- Designed to fit closer to the interior trunk wall, providing a tighter arc when manually swinging the scooter in/out of the trunk. This allows scooters to be stored in spaces that won’t work with more conventional lift designs, and the rotation of the lift arm makes it possible to raise/lower the scooter at the rear or side of the vehicle.
- Lightweight - assembly/disassembly can be completed in three simple steps, quickly and easily.
- Can be stored anywhere - in the trunk or inside the vehicle itself. And when an additional tower base installation kit is ordered, the Space-Saver can be used in more than one vehicle.
- Optional exterior hitch mount available
- Raises and stores many types of three- or four-wheel scooters weighing up to 200 lb/ 91 kg.
- Three piece take-apart lift. Heaviest piece weighs 15 lb/7 kg.
- Can be powered by the vehicle's battery or the optional Bruno Pow'rPac (a self-contained power supply that is charged through the vehicle's power port). Allows unit operation even if vehicle battery is inoperable. Recommended for hybrid vehicles with small accessory batteries.
- Sales, installation and service provided by our factory-trained worldwide network of dealers
- Bruno Valet™ Signature Seating complements your vehicle lift for a total mobility solution
- Up to $1200 is available to help pay for a vehicle lift through Mobility Reimbursement Programs
- Walk from the front to the rear of the vehicle and vice versa.
- Stand for two to three minutes
- Press a button to raise/lower lift strap
- Lean over and connect claw to t-bar on scooter
Remember a sequence and perform simple lift assembly/disassembly (three pieces have to be set in place.
Heaviest piece is 14 lb)
- Rotate and guide scooter into/out of vehicle as it is lowered/raised